Digital Presentation for Book Club Books
Once you are finished with your book club you will be working on a digital presentation about your book. You still have to answer the questions EVERY DAY in your binder, then you begin working on your digital presentation. Your digital presentation can be done on any of the following sites:
Your presentation needs to include the following:
- Give a summary of your book.
- What time frame your book took place in. What's going on in the world? Are there any major events? If so, what are they? Include images, maps, outfits, transportation, etc.
- Who are your main characters? How old are they?Introduce them using character traits and describing a few scenes that they are in or interactions with other characters.
- What is the conflict/problem in your story?
- How is the issue resolved?
- Give a list of major events that happen.
- What character are you most like and why? Include an image of what you think this person might look like.
- For other ideas check out your Reader Binder and answer those questions in your presentation.